Tuesday, July 17, 2012

ADVANCE

So, my advance classes already started and its terrible. The plates they are asking us to do are unbelievable. Its so hard plus I just feel lazy all the time. Here I am, typing while my plates to be done are untouched. One plate due tomorrow and I haven't started with my research. Great right? Its just so hard because I dont know if I love or even want what I am doing. But then again, if i decided to stop, I just dont know what I want to do then. I'm almost a year away from graduating from college and I still am not sure on what I want.

Sometimes, I just wanted to have another life. I dont want to die yet but I want to start all over again. I want to do things I missed when I'm growing up. Things like you thought you dont want to do but as you grow older you tell yourself that you should have when you still can.

No comments:

Post a Comment