Friday, September 7, 2012

Crunch Time. And not the chocolate one

Yes, I'm talking about school. AGAIN. hahaha. When I was in basic courses, all professors warned us that in advance its really different. Its harder. You'll say goodbye to your social life(which I never had) and the word SLEEP is a thing from another planet. But luckily, SLEEP was still in my world. But now, I need to step away from being such a lazy arse(got this word from reading too much fanfics. sorry) and be a real student. I know I can finish every requirement if I just manage my time properly like what I should really do from the start. So now, its crunch time.

Sched:
Wed: Submission of Trends of Interior Design Plate "Hi Tech Chapel"
          Final Exam in Trends
Thurs: Final Exam in Ethics
            Submission of video presentation (we are cramming for this like crazy)
Fri: Final Exam in Specification writing (cover to cover to ha. let me die. NOW!)
       Interior Architecture Plate (cant write any sched for this. it will take me forever.)

See, I have busy week next week. So please help me get over with it with my head up high.
Wish me luck.

-A note: "TOO MUCH WORK, SO LITTLE TIME because you're such a lazy little girl" and yes. call youself a little girl all the time because you know you haven't mature yet.

 I know what I put here are just about anything I feel like writing. But its my blog and I love to read it in the future so that I'll be reminder that I was lazy now and if I'm lazy in the future, YOU BETTER CHANGE. PRONTO. yeah, thats just it.

PS: "-A note" will be my note to future self.

xoxo,
-A


No comments:

Post a Comment